Smets Food Trading B.V.
Registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Netherlands under number 57754632.
Smets Food Trading is located in Geleen on the Vouersweg 95. We are here from monday till friday between 8.00 AM and 5.00 PM on the following number: +31 (0)46 2060 200 or by mail: email@example.com
We collect personal data, by personal data we mean all data with which individuals can be individually identified. We have taken measures to collect as little personal data as possible.
We believe in taking measures at the source. That is why we pursue the policy of collecting as little personal data as possible. If, in relation to our business operations, it is necessary to process personal data, we will only do this if it is justified and if we are able to take appropriate measures that 'do justice' to the protection of these personal data.
At Smets Food Trading we take care of the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data.
We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Smets Food Trading adheres to applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
• Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
• Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
• Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
As Smets Food Trading we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details at the bottom of this webpage.
we use Google Analytics to collect visitor information. This means that we gain insight into all visitors to our website. This is an internal tool for us to see if certain promotions work. We have anonymized all IP addresses that we collect through Google Analytics. This means that we do not forward your full IP address to Google Analytics. As a result, we have no specific insight where you are.
If you prefer to block the Analytics script, you can download an opt-out plugin for Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. With this plugin your visit will no longer be included in the statistics of all websites that use Google Analytics.
No statistics are kept on our server. We have disabled this in consultation with the hosting party. Our hosting party still keeps visitor IP addresses. These IP addresses cannot be accessed directly via a website. Our hosting party does this for security reasons. If an attack takes place, it is essential for our hosting party to be able to trace the "perpetrator". This is only possible based on IP address.
We only use technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website. If you want to know more about our cookies, look here. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers, suppliers and our business relations are processed by Smets Food Trading for the following purposes::
• Administrative purpose related to the business of Smets Food Trading.
• Communication / correspondence about the (execution of the) assignment.
• Implement / fulfill an agreed assignment.
The basis for this personal data is:
• The agreed assignment.
• Processing requests or requests made to Smets Food Trading by telephone, text message, whatsapp and / or e-mail..
Smets Food Trading requires the following personal data for the above objectives:
• Company name.
• (business) E-mail address.
• (business) phonenumber.
• Delivery address.
• Order-related data (number and item number).
Your personal data will be stored by Smets Food Trading for the above processing for the period during the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Personal data of prospects, stakeholders and / or interested parties are processed by Smets Food Trading for the purpose of providing information in the form of mailing and / or targeted contacts in order to achieve cooperation.
The basis for this personal data is verbal consent, the delivery of a business card and via a link on social media.
For the above objectives, Smets Food Trading may request the following personal data from you:
• (business) phonenumber
• (business) E-mail address
Your personal data is stored by Smets food Trading for the above-mentioned processing during the period that people are seen as prospects, stakeholder / lobby contacts and / or interested parties.
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above. For example, we use a third party for:
• Taking care of the financial administration • Taking care of the personnel administration
• Optimizing the quality management system
• Optimization of the automation system
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (Processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Under aged persons
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Smets Food Trading does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures:
• All persons who can view your data on behalf of Smets Food Trading are bound to confidentiality.
• We use a username and password policy on all our systems.
• We pseudonymize and take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so • We make backups of our software to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents • We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
• Our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the operation of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests. If we are allowed to process your personal data based on your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot find a solution with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority; this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments as a result of our privacy statement, please contact us. We can be contacted by telephone at the following telephone number: 046-2060200 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org